Antigua And Barbuda Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist/Business multiple entry e-visa valid for 6 months||$ 350.00|
|Tourist/Business single entry e-visa valid for 3 months||$ 250.00|
Antigua And Barbuda Visa Requirements
- Applicants must provide high quality color scans of the following documents:
- Bio Page of a valid passport or travel document with valid transit or re-entry permit for any country for which you may be ticketed. (Please note, passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.)
- A recent color passport photograph (45mm x 35mm); all photos are to be on a while back ground only, and not altered or edited from it’s original state.
- Evidence of proposed journey into and out of Antigua and Barbuda i.e. ticket or confirmation of your booking from the travel agent.
- Proof of accommodation for the length of your stay or a letter of invitation from your sponsor. Students, must provide the acceptance letter from your school, and the details of where they will be staying during their studies. Individuals traveling on business are to provide a letter from your employer stating the purpose of your trip.
- Proof of funds to finance the trip i.e. bank statements for the previous two months.
- A recent police record. (Discretion may be taken by the visa-issuing office.)
- Birth certificate.
- Immigration status in passport or residency permit. ( i,e Any other country, and or the state of Antigua & Barbuda.)
- Filled Antigua and Barbuda visa application form.
Antigua And Barbuda Visa New York
45 W 34th Street, Suite 703
New York, NY 10001
Antigua And Barbuda Visa Washington
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor East
Washington, DC 20037
Antigua And Barbuda Visa San Francisco
323 Geary Street, # 815
San Francisco, CA 94102